RISHABH'S COMPUTER SCIENCE TUTORING
WHAT is Computer Science?
Computer science is the study of computers and computing as well as their theoretical and practical applications. The theory of computer science includes topics such as data structures, algorithms, computer and network design, data science, and more. The applications of computer science include machine learning, software (web/app/game/system) development, cyber security, robotics, and more .
WHY should you learn it?
Good computer scientists are in high demand today, and are expected to stay so for a very long time. Even if you do not choose to work a computer science job, programming is an extremely beneficial skill which can be applied to almost any field and your personal life as well. If neither of the above statements interest you, you can simply have fun solving challenging and interesting logic puzzles through programming.
WHO can help you learn?
Me! My name is Rishabh Tatia and I'm an Applied Mathematics and Computer Science student at Texas A&M University. I have 6 years of experience programming and developing various softwares and am passionate about teaching this useful skill to anyone willing to learn.
HOW will you learn?
We will be using Zoom to conduct one-on-one classes at predetermined times of the week based on availability.
Intro to Programming | $30/Hr | Easy
Learn about programming, how it is used today, and the basics of any high-level programming language of your choice.Objectives:
- Understand fundamentals of programming such as variables, conditions, loops, and methods.
- Understand important principles of software development.
- Have the ability to use learned knowledge to solve logic problems.
AP Computer Science Prep | $30/Hr | Medium
Master the content that appears on the AP Computer Science A exam and get a 5 on it!Objectives:
- Understand how Java works along with the concept and principles of object oriented programming.
- Understand how to debug, fix errors, document code, and explain how a program works.
- Have the ability to design programs, develop algorithms, and implement them.
Web Development | $40/Hr | Medium
- Know about the different libraries and frameworks popular across the internet.
- Have the ability to use the acquired knowledge to develop a web-app from scratch.
Problem Solving | $40/Hr | Hard
Use advanced programming logic to solve complex and challenging coding problems.Objectives:
- Learn what different data structures and algorithms are and when to use them.
- Learn about Big O Notation and use it to analyze algorithms and their time complexity.
- Develop critical thinking skills to understand, analyze, and solve coding problems programatically.